Monday, August 27, 2018

Thoughts on the Basic Assignments

While I have taken online classes before, they haven't been in this format. Usually it was something along the lines of "do the reading, complete the assignments, and take the online tests." Keeping a blog is a little weird for me, but I'll go with it (of course). 

I'm also not sure how I feel about doing writing assignments. Although I love to read, I'm more a consumer of literature, not a producer. I suppose I'll try my hand at it, of course.

I am a big fan of the extra credit assignments. Sometimes (like this last weekend), I fall behind in work no matter how hard I try to keep up. Being able to show during less busy times that I am invested in class by doing extra credit will be really nice for my sanity.

And for the obligatory image, a summation of how I feel about today: 

Ah yes, how all Mondays start: with coffee and a stack of assignments (Source: Lifewire)

No comments:

Post a Comment